Sunday, February 5, 2012

Dr Jekyll and Mister Mourinho

They say you either love him or hate him.  I know I don´t feel like that about him  but I can definitely say that he fascinates me.

I have copied an article from El País (a rather long article) about Mourinho. Throughout the article I have highlighted phrases that I think will be useful for a CAE  competition entry where you have to nominate a person to receive a prize or title etc. At the end I have collected them all together to make it easier to remember them and use them. The article isn´t difficult to understand but there will be words you don´t know.  If you are a Real Madrid fan it might be of more interest. However, despite it being a long article, try and read it through obviously making note of the relevant phrases.

No comments:

Post a Comment